Litigation Associate Cayman Islands 5-8PQE
New opportunity to join a well respected litigation practice the Cayman Islands. Our client is looking for a capable litigator with experience across commercial disputes, contentious trusts and insolvency, property, regulatory, personal injury, family and judicial review.
Excellent opportunity to develop a practice, build your own reputation and gain the recognition and rewards for your efforts.
Ideally, you will have at least 5 years of relevant experience. Previous offshore experience is not essential. Advocacy skills would be beneficial.
Outside of the office, you will be able to unwind on golden beaches or in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea. You will have the chance to enjoy a healthy, active outdoor lifestyle. Cayman also has excellent connections to the United States and other Caribbean Islands for weekend trips.
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived offshore for more than 13 years and will give you straight forward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience.
Apply for Litigation Associate Cayman Islands 5-8PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Crime Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Belfast
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Belfast
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Belfast
- Personal Injury Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Belfast
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Belfast