Commercial Tech Associate 2-4PQE- Independent City Firm
This City firm are currently looking for a 2-4pqe Commercial Tech associate to join their team in London.
This role is a great opportunity for an associate who is at the beginning of their career, looking to gain experience across a variety of practice areas but in particular fashion and technology and to specialise in commercial law with elements of IP law, public law, completion law, consumer law, and privacy law.
Ideally they are looking for a Commercial & Technology associate who has a mix of advisory and transactional experience and who can demonstrate high quality experience in:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of commercial agreements (business to business and business to consumer) many of which will have an international element but with a particular focus on the types of agreement and client sectors listed below;
- Agency agreements and advice to agents and principals subject to the Commercial Agents Regulations;
- Distributorship agreements
- Drafting and advice in relation to online platforms, website terms and conditions for static or transactional websites and social media sites or mobile apps
- Non-contentious intellectual property: licensing, franchising, ownership and protection of IP in the context of commercial agreements;
- Client sector focuses: fashion and tech.
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438 or alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Information Technology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)
- Patents Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (East)