Construction and Engineering Disputes Associate
Are you a Construction and Engineering Disputes lawyer looking to further progress your career? A leading UK law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Disputes team.
What will the role entail?
* Drafting and document reviewing;
* Advising clients on current market positions in the construction sector.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
* 2-6 years PQE in Construction Disputes Law;
* Experience gained within a top tier firm;
What you will get?
* Leading UK law firm salary with generous bonuses;
* Experience working alongside the firm's construction and engineering disputes partners.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.