Capital Markets - Partner Designate - Oman
Our client has arguably the leading Tier 1 Corporate Practice in Oman!
Long established as a leading law firm in the region, it is ranked at the top by leading authorities such as Chambers Global, the Legal 500 and IFLR. Several of our client's partners are also ranked as leading lawyers in the jurisdiction.
Our client is now looking to add a senior, high calibre England & Wales qualified transactional lawyer to lead the Muscat based capital markets team.
Requirements for the position include:-
- English qualified Solicitor, 7 years'+ pqe;
- Significant experience in the field of capital markets - DCM and ECM;
- Corporate transactional law experience beneficial but not essential;
- Current/recent international law firm experience from a major financial centre such as London, Dubai, Moscow or similar;
- Ready to take your career forward in Oman.
In terms of workload, the existing team works with leading international and regional institutions, corporates and government entities in the GCC region, on large cross border and domestic debt and equity capital markets transactions including IPOs, major outward and inward bound M&A as well as advising on corporate compliance, competition and restructuring matters in the region.
This is a rare partner designate and team leading role at the helm of one of Oman's top transactional law firms!
Apply for Capital Markets - Partner Designate - Oman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Private Equity Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East
- Corporate Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Middle East