Family Solicitor (2PQE+)
In this family solicitor/associate role you will join a national heavyweight with a reputation for being market leaders across private client facing practice areas, particularly family and matrimonial law. You will join a big team that boasts a plethora of well-known and highly respected partners, and become part of one of the West Yorkshire’s most revered family teams, specialising in high-value divorce and ancillary relief matters.
Family Solicitor (2 PQE +) – Leeds
The company & role
- L500 team in the heart of Leeds
- This national firm has a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and is a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas. They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices, with Manchester arguably being their most established site. You will support the continued growth of the team, which is presently going through something of a purple patch.
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Manchester, Sheffield
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor or associate
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Experience of independently running high value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Highly competitive pay (top of the market)
- Car Parking in the city centre
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season Ticket Loans
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2 PQE+) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.