Vice President (Team Leader: Listing Rules Compliance) - Hong Kong
- To advise on listing rules compliance
- To Lead and manage teams effectively in making listing applications and carrying out other ad hoc work that would be expected.
- You’d be expected to balance the workloads with the development of team members, across other teams.
- Provide legal, accounting and other professional support to the work of the Department.
- 10 + PQE
- Lawyer with in depth experience having advised on Listing Rules Compliance.
- Experience managing various teams and capital markets / regulatory compliance of Hong Kong companies.
- Those with accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, capital markets, listing rules compliance, and knowledge of securities industry will be considered for the role.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and or Chinese. Putonghua fluency is an advantage (not essential)
Candidate needs to be meticulous, with attention to detail.