Senior Data Privacy Counsel ( Singapore Based - Global Privacy Coverage)
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Working with one of the biggest Asian start ups/recently turned unicorn in 2019, with no plans in slowing down their growth.
- You would be at the forefront of this technology boom sitting directly with the business as part of their key strategic hires for their international development
- Global privacy coverage, with a primary focus on Data privacy/protection and GDPR laws across multiple jurisdictions.
- With great progression opportunities this role will have a mix of engaging and exciting work for anyone looking to progress into a position with a global focus.
- 6 - 12+ PQE
- Strong English skills, however Cantonese/Mandarin would be a bonus.
- A keen interest in technology, someone who is able to be adaptable, flexible and also enjoy the start up culture
- No ego's, those with a strong Data Privacy/GDPR background will be considered.
Apply for Senior Data Privacy Counsel ( Singapore Based - Global Privacy Coverage)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly