Legal Counsel (Commercial Contracts) - Hong Kong
- This is a very exciting role for anyone looking to really be a part of a driving success over the last 10 years which shows no signs of slowing down.
- This candidate will be responsible for all aspects of commercial contracts law within a lean 4 person team.
- Providing advice to the business team on all legal matters, including Corporate & Commercial contracts, reviewing of agreements, and some regulatory work.
- Providing legal support to the business teams and coordinating with colleagues from other supporting functions across multiple jurisdictions; and international projects.
- If you enjoy this type of work and are able to hit the ground running then this role should be a high priority for you.
- Reporting in the GC, this role will allow the successful candidate to work on range of regional and international projects.
- A significant progression opportunity as the business continues to expand in APAC and Europe.
- 6 - 12+ PQE
- Able to work independently, however will be sat closely with the business among the rest of the legal team.
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Essential)
An Adaptable, Pragmatic self-starter will excel in this role.
Apply for Legal Counsel (Commercial Contracts) - Hong Kong
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly