Senior Legal Counsel, English and Russian Language Skills
Opportunity for a UK qualified fluent English and Russian speaker to join global brand as a Senior Legal Counsel.
My client is a Global Listed Brand which sells it's products all over the world. An opportunity has arisen for an English Qualified Lawyer to join the business and advise on a broad range of commercial legal areas. Reporting to the Legal Director, you will form part of a talented large global legal team and work on international legal issues across 50 jurisdictions with an emphasis on Europe, Russia and the Baltic regions.
Due to significant expansion of the business in these locations, an additional role has been created to support this business area. Specifically, you will:
- advise on and lead international commercial contracts and projects including distribution, licensing, marketing and IP issues.
- lead corporate transactions (mainly acquisitions) co-ordinating internal teams with the support of external lawyers.
- advise on compliance issues such as ABC and competition.
This is a really exciting time to join the business in as it is experiencing significant growth. We are keen to hear from UK qualified lawyers with fluent English and Russian language skills. You will need to have the ability to lead on large commercial projects. Any corporate experience would be beneficial.
This role can be undertaken largely from home, however, there would be a requirement to spend 2 days in the Midlands HQ and/or travel 1-2 times a month.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon email@example.com or 07971666134
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in North West England
- Corporate In-House Partner jobs in North West England
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in North West England
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House Partner jobs in North West England
- Corporate Finance In-House Partner jobs in North West England