Medical Law Solicitor (Interim)
A leading and very well respected South West law firm is seeking a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their Medical Law team on an interim basis.
* You will be part of a successful team who look after Defendant Medical Law work
* You will be required to provide advice to Healthcare Organisations (in particular NHS clients) in Court of Protection matters, challenges to Treatment Decisions, Health and Safety and general Clinical Practice
* You will be required to conduct Advocacy at Inquests and therefore will be willing to travel to Court as and when necessary
* This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills within an established and innovative national law firm and department
* You will be working within a fast-paced team on a stimulating mix of cases
* Role is due to start ASAP in the next month
* Initial 3 month contract, with likelihood of extension
* Will be a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with 4 plus years' PQE
* You will be able to pick up an existing caseload of files and provide assistance with minimal supervision or support
* You will not only be technically excellent but also a good communicator with rounded client service skills
* You must be able to develop strong relationships with a wide range of people, be empathetic, supportive yet directional
* You will be relatively immediately available to start
Hourly/Daily rates payable DOE.
Potential Temp to Perm position available for right candidate as this role is a recruitment gap cover.
***Part time, flexible hours and remote working can be considered!
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Public Sector Partner jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Public Sector Partner jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Private Client Public Sector Partner jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Public Sector/Local Authority Public Sector Partner jobs in Bristol (City Centre)