ISDA Lawyer (In-House FTC)
Our client, a top-tier city law firm, are seeking a 4-5 year PQE qualified lawyer with experience of ISDA for their client, a global investment bank for a period of 6-9 months.
This role will provide coverage to the ISD team. Good communication skills and ability to prioritise are essential.
- Responsibilities include:
- Working in the ISD Legal team which will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing legal advisory coverage to ISD team across a range of traded fixed income products (including OTC derivatives and repurchase agreements).
- Providing legal support to cross divisional regulatory projects
- Providing legal advice to support key business driven strategic initiatives across the Fixed Income Division
- Drafting internal policies and procedures and advising on new law that may impact fixed income products
They are looking at experienced candidates that can act as a safe pair of hands and are open to working at this level.