Professional and Financial Disputes Associate
Are you an experienced lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? A leading, sector-focused global law firm is in search for a high-quality Associate to join their Disputes team.
What will the role entail?
* Negligence claims against auditors, solicitors and surveyors;
* Cases involving regulatory issues in front of relevant regulatory bodies.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
* Experience in a range of financial disputes;
* Previous employment in an international law firm.
What you will get?
* Top legal 500 salary with generous bonuses;
* Opportunity to join a stimulating work environment.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.