International Trade PSL
Rare opportunity for an International Trade specialist to join a highly regarded business and develop a new professional support role. The role is offered on a four or five day week basis with flexible working options.
This new role has arisen in the climate of current Brexit negotiations and the need of lawyers to have cutting edge know-how on the changing legal and regulatory environment. There will be the opportunity to scope and guide the shape of the role and retain your specialism in International Trade. Day to day activities include keeping up to date with current practice and researching, writing and commissioning relevant know-how.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to develop a new practice area for this PSL team, you will need at least 5pqe in International Trade law gained in a large international law firm. You will need a good understanding of the market and significant experience of advising on International Trade law such as export control, sanctions, customs and duty, international treaties, EU rules etc. Previous PSL experience is not essential, however a passion for sharing knowledge and excellent communication skills are imperative.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in Belgium
- Competition/EU Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in Belgium
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in Belgium
- Other Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in Belgium
- Regulatory/Compliance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in Belgium