Top notch IP firm require a skilled Solicitor to join their expanding legal team.
Based in their South West office, sought is a qualified Solicitor to join them in the protection, defence and enforcement of IP rights for their clients both locally and globally. Working closely with the Attorneys, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of technologies and your varied caseload will include the litigation of copyright, Trade Marks, design rights and Patents, advising on IP assignments, licensing and drafting as well as negotiating both IP and commercial contracts. Alongside these duties, you will also have opportunity to offer your expert, strategic advice and assist clients with the management of their portfolios.
This is an exciting role in a busy and growing team. It is envisioned that you will have up to 2 years PQE although this is merely a guide more importantly, you will have some litigation and IP experience as well as an academic background in a STEM subject. Complimenting this fantastic workload is a friendly and collegiate working environment, genuine and clear cut progression opportunities and competitive remuneration.
Contact Rachel Molloy today for a conversation in confidence and how to apply.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Patents Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England
- Trademarks Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in South West England