My client is a leading private practice law firm in the City, and is looking to add either an Associate or Senior Associate with 3-6 PQE to its very well-regarded, Tier 1 Family Practice.
The role will involve:
- Family breakdown and Trusts
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- International family breakdown
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Family breakdown and Companies
- Relationship breakdown of unmarried couples
- Children's issues
A strong academic background, excellent technical skills and a keen eye for detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite as are organisational and client care skills.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 3-6 years' post-qualified experience within a top tier London or national/regional firm
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
- An ability to deal with clients in a sensitive, professional and competent way
- Strong case management experience and first hand exposure to high net-worth private clients is essential
- Personable and gregarious, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a pragmatic and flexible approach with the ability to think laterally
- Commercial and driven with an interest in business development and marketing activities
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Lewis Mitchell at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.