Senior Corporate Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Senior Corporate Private Equity Associate to join their highly regarded team. This firm has a massive global footprint with offices in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia and Europe. As a result, they service many of the worlds largest companies, including a significant proportion of the fortune 100, FTSE 100 and other global leaders in major industries.
Why you should work here as a Senior Corporate Private Equity Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- A variety of work including Private Equity, equity fund raising, Mergers and Acquisitions and public take overs;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - FSTE 100, Fortune 100 amongst other major institutions;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior Corporate Private Equity Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 5-8 years post-qualification experience at a [large City / large international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically Private Equity;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: Private Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions, public take overs, joint ventures and exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions;
- This role would suit someone who has 5-8 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Senior Corporate Private Equity Associate looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.