Corporate Associate - 1+, Reading
New! - our client are a leading Legal 100 national firm with a highly rated corporate practice. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the Reading office to advise across a broad range of corporate transactions and advisory matters. This role will offer client-contact from day one and you can expect to join a friendly and collegiate team who excel on getting the deal done. Clients will include: FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies, Private Equity Investors, Individuals and Banks/Brokers.
The successful individual will have 1+ years PQE and be a very personable, bright and confident individual. Having spent the early years of their career gaining exposure to corporate deals, the successful candidate will be capable of producing an excellent standard of work whilst supervising others in the team. The ideal candidate will also enjoy marketing and business development activities. You will be a robust individual and will have the strength of character to interact effectively with colleagues and clients at every level.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- excellent commercial acumen
- good face to face and documentary negotiation skills
- ability and willingness to learn
- attention to detail organised with time and documents
- good IT skills discretion and professionalism
A highly attractive salary is on offer + benefits + career progression.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Southampton
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Southampton
- Corporate Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Southampton
- Corporate Insurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Southampton
- M&A Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Southampton