Legal Counsel - First move In-House
Household name business going through considering ongoing growth is seeking to recruit to its large global legal team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first move in-house. Working as part of a large UK and wider global legal team you will have both the support, training and high quality work expected of a market leading business.
- A wide commercial role involving advice to the business particularly the procurement, finance and IT functions
- Advice on a range of complex contracts
- Involvement in projects
- Contract disputes with third parties
- Draft and negotiate agreements with suppliers and customers
- Support tender processes
- Provide input into a contract review process
- Deliver internal training
- Qualified lawyer with at least 1 years PQE
- Good private practice training
- Our client is open minded to the area of law you are currently practicing in. They expect candidates to upskill into new areas of law and also offer the opportunity to move into new areas of the business to progress their careers
- This is a business facing role where commercial acumen is as crucial as legal skills
- In-house secondment a benefit but not essential
- Proficient at working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with the business at all levels and to assist with key business decisions
If you are interested in learning more about this Legal Counsel position, please kindly contact Jacqui Douglas at Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. If this Legal Counsel role isn’t of interest but you are considering the In-House market, please feel free to reach out anyway, Jacqui is happy to have a confidential chat.
To be considered for this Legal Counsel role you must be eligible to work in the UK
By submitting a job application for this Legal Counsel role, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile
Apply for Legal Counsel - First move In-House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly