IP Litigation Solicitor
Are you a 4+ PQE IP Dispute Resolution Lawyer looking for a new challenge? A prestigious Law firm with highly regarded Dispute Resolution practice is looking for an experienced Intellectual Property Litigation Solicitor.
* Advising on range of disputes concerning intellectual property and commercial litigation;
* Advisory work will include IP infringement risk minimisation and client IP protection;
* Work alongside four partners in the Disputes team.
What you need:
* Completed the Oxford IP Diploma;
* 4-6 years PQE gained from a leading international firm;
* Excellent written skills and the ability to manage a diverse portfolio;
* Hunger to conduct business development activities
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for IP Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly