Property Litigation Partner
A Leading national Law firm with excellent presence across UK are looking for a Property Litigation Partner. This is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £150,000.00 per year.
As a Property Litigation Partner, you will:
* Assist clients in all areas of landlord and tenant litigation and any real estate dispute
* Act in connection to break notices; dilapidations; forfeiture; land registration disputes; issues relating to landlord's consent; lease renewals; possession claims; recovery of rent and other arrears; rights to light and other easement disputes; service charge issues; property related insolvency; and restrictive covenants
* Act for household names in the retail and leisure sectors, investment landlords, developers of both commercial and residential land, local authorities, and other public bodies.
* Firm reputation property litigation
* Take part in business development
In relation to this Property Litigation Partner vacancy, the firm wishes to speak with applicants who demonstrate:
* 7+ years of PQE
* A strong academic record
* Technically excellent
* Strong commercial awareness
* Client focused
* Naturally resilient
* Up to £150,000.00 per annum, dependant on experience
* Other generous benefits
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Sanjay Gondalia for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Property Litigation Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly