- Experience Level
- Junior Level
Are you a brilliant and modern lawyer who is looking for a new challenge with a modern, dynamic law firm? We have positions available in the Surrey Area.
Salary £33,000-£43,000 Dependant on experience
- Our rapid growth means that we are always looking for fantastic Residential Property Lawyers.
- You will be supported by a talented legal assistant, working together on your matters, ensuring that conveyancing transactions are handled in a professional and efficient manner with clients and referrers.
- You will run cases from instruction through to exchange, dealing with both leasehold and freehold residential properties.
What we are looking from you
- Cheerful and friendly disposition at all times
- Someone who can work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail is imperative with great organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
- Ability to think "out of the box"; we want people who look to improve the way things can be done
- Excellent communication skills and confident with IT systems
- Clear routes to progression
- Private health benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days' holiday per annum (plus 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year)
- Social events arranged quarterly
- Free fruit, fizzy drinks, biscuits, orange juice and chocolate!
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Ross Wherrit for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer