Private Client Associate - 2+, Berkshire
New! - our client based in Reading are ranked as a top private client firm by E-privateclient 2019 and Chambers 2019. The firm are ranked and recognised in the Legal 500 and regularly act as trusted advisers to individuals, families, trusts and family or owner-run businesses both in the UK and internationally. The team offer continuity and foster close long-term relationships with contacts and clients in order to provide practical and commercial advice on the various situations that can arise.
Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to join the team. You will have completed a minimum of one seat during your training contract and be looking to specialise in private client longer-term.
Key responsibilities will include:
Working under the guidance and supervision of more senior associates and partners.
- Take client’s instructions and advise on the law, and legal practical commercial issues.
- Manage a varied caseload involving all aspects of UK and international Wills, trusts, tax and estate planning.
- Draft relevant documents, letters and correspondence tailored to the client’s individual needs and requirements.
- Complete administrative tasks such as completing time-sheets and finalising bills for client work in a timely manner, and within firm guidelines.
This office is situated in central Reading within easy reach of the vibrant bars, restaurants and shops of the city centre. The culture is commonly described as informal, professional, friendly and collegiate with high-retention numbers across the various practice areas. Career progression opportunities are excellent for the right person and you would be part of a market-leading private client practice
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Family Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Personal Asset Management Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham