6 month FTC - Associate - Dispute Resolution - 6 PQE+ - London
We are working with a Top 100 City based law firm who are seeking to bring on board an Associate/Senior Associate into their market leading Dispute Resolution team for a contract of 6 months. The role is due to start imminently.
The firm's dynamic dispute resolution team covers Commercial Litigation and Arbitration. The teams caseload include banking and finance, company disputes, insurance related disputes, fraud, professional negligence, trusts, regulatory and intellectual property.
The successful individual will be joining the team to work primarily with the Partner and Head of Department and run a full and varied caseload of matters including:
- Banking and finance related disputes
- Shareholder and company disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Insolvency related matters
- Insolvency related investigations
- Large fraud claims
- Asset recover actions
- Trust disputes
- International Arbitration
- Defending company directors from claims by liquidators
- Warranty disputes
Whilst the successful individual will be working primarily with the Partner and Head of Department, they will very much be an integral part of the wider team.
Candidates with the following experience will be of significant interest:
- Qualified Lawyers in England & Wales and other commonwealth jurisdictions
- Upwards of 6 years' PQE in a commercial litigation team
- Demonstrable thorough attention to detail
- Lawyers with commercial litigation experience in one or more of the following sectors would be of significant interest: Oil & Gas, Aviation; Financial Services; IP/Sports; White Collar Crime; Banking; Trusts; Retail and Hotel & Leisure
- Must be motivated, dynamic, be able to demonstrate experience in the above-named matters and be capable of working autonomously on a full caseload
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.