Legal Counsel - Fintech
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
The Company :
A fast growing Fintech is seeking a Mid-level Legal Counsel to join their rapidly growing team in Central London.
The Role :
As a Legal Counsel you will draft and negotiate technology and payment contracts whilst supporting the team to develop new processes and procedures to enhance efficiency. On offer is the opportunity to join a dynamic and disruptive fintech, leading on interesting projects and further strengthening your legal and commercial skills.
Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts such as software license, payment, services and distribution agreements
- Advising on GDPR, Data Privacy and employment law
- Developing internal policies & procedures to ensure smooth and quick processes around contract administration
- Researching and supporting on legal queries that relate to a wide range of legal and commercial matters
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A qualified Solicitor, 3 - 6 years PQE
- Trained within private practice ideally
- Experience leading on complex transactions
- An understanding of the challenges facing fintechs
- Capable of working in a fast paced sales environment
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Fintech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly