Corporate Funds Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Mid-Level Corporate Funds Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm would offer a range of work including advising investors and sponsors on both private and public investment funds in a range of sectors (Private Equity, Real Estate, Energy, hedge funds etc).
Why you should work here as a Mid-Level Corporate Funds Associate?
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- A global network of connections;
- A variety of high profile work;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a leading Transatlantic Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
What do you need to succeed here as a Mid-Level Corporate Funds Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-6 years post-qualification experience at an international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Funds specifically Corporate Funds;
- Experience and understanding of a range of funds transactions with exposure to cross-broader matters;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-5 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Mid-Level Corporate Funds Associate looking for high profile Funds work then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.