Associate Solicitor - Agricultural Law
This opportunity offers huge potential for a transactional Agricultural Property Associate to join a top 50 firm, working at the highest level with industry leading names in the heart of Warwickshire with agricultural clients across the region.
Shakespeare Martineau is a Top 50 law firm that combines creativity, commercialism and clarity. They work with blue-chip companies, leading organisations, high street brands and individuals across the country.
As enterprising and original thinkers, they're driven to create exceptional experiences for their clients and their people. They handle personal and business-critical issues and game-changing deals across many dynamic sectors. It's stimulating and rewarding work.
They're hardworking and deeply ambitious about creating opportunities for their employees; to move forward and achieve their ambition together. They provide an environment in which you're supported to reach your potential. Their people have a blend of excellent technical and business skills with the talent to do things differently.
At Shakespeare Martineau you'll find top quality work, cutting edge training, high profile clients and supportive colleagues.
The wider group has a long-standing experience of working with some of the most successful and influential businesses in the UK and also internationally. Their specialist teams combine expertise with a sound understanding of the commercial landscape to provide exceptional solutions for every aspect of their clients' corporate requirements.
The Agriculture and Disputes team in Stratford-upon-Avon represents clients ranging from individuals to private companies and landed estates. They advise and act on rural property transactions of all kinds, from farm sales and purchases to promotion and option agreements.
They are the NFU panel firm for Warwickshire and Worcestershire and receive referrals of work from NFU accordingly.
The firm are looking for an Associate to join their Stratford-based Agriculture & Disputes team. They are expanding their agricultural offering and are seeking an innovative and talented lawyer to develop expertise in this speciality and support their plans to grow.
You will work within your team to provide a quality service to clients in non-contentious agricultural property and advisory matters; the role will involve a high degree of client contact.
Your key duties will include:
- Providing assistance on a broad caseload of straightforward and complex agriculture matters
- Working with the team on business development activities
- Working closely with a range of clients to provide fast, pragmatic and commercial advice
- Running cases efficiently and cost-effectively within strict service level agreements, as required by clients
- Working with marketing strategies to attract new clients and developing relationships with current clients
- A minimum of 4 years' previous experience dealing with non-contentious agriculture property and advisory matters (although experienced candidates with a mix of agricultural property and commercial property experience will be considered)
- Strong IT skills
- A proven track record of business development
- To be personable and have experience of dealing with a broad range of clients
- Willing to attend marketing/networking events and contribute to marketing publications to develop the profile of the team
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- The ability to work in a busy team
- Excellent communication skills
If this role could be of interest, then please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Associate Solicitor - Agricultural Law
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly