IP Litigation Associate / Senior Associate - Milton Keynes
Leading commercial firm based in Milton Keynes has an opportunity for an Associate / Senior Associate to join their IP department. Working alongside highly regarded partners who are leaders in this field, you will primarily be responsible for a full spectrum of contentious IP matters and a small amount of non contentious IP matters including:
* Domain names
* Passing off
* Confidentiality/trade secret
The work may also involve:
* Enforcing or defending against claims for infringement of IP rights;
* General advice on ownership, registration and commercialisation of IP rights
* Advising on IP-related commercial agreements (assignments, licences, co-existence agreements
* Liaising with and instructing foreign lawyers on foreign aspects of UK-based work
You should be able to demonstrate experience and commitment in intellectual property. Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the potential to develop contacts for the team and the firm are a must.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.