Commercial Property Locum Solicitor
A Law Firm in Bristol is looking for some assistance from a Commercial Property Locum to help out during a recruitment gap period.
* Is to work within a busy existing team of Property Lawyers
* You will be required to carry out the usual Legal 500 Commercial Property transactions including large transactions, plus some Residential Property work
* Must be able to support and assist 3 junior Residential Property Case Handlers
* Full Time, but Part Time can be considered
The ideal candidate:-
* Will be a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive
* Must have Current Practising Certificate for 2018/2019 free from any conditions/restrictions
* Must have at least 4 years' experience of dealing with the full spectrum of Commercial & Residential Property cases, including ideally knowledge of Shared Ownership work
* Must be able to do all of their own typing and be happy to use case management systems as there is minimal secretarial/admin support available
* Must be able to deal with rapid email traffic and work quickly and efficiently
The assistance is required to start ASAP on an ongoing basis and a Permanent post could arise for the right candidate.
This firm is in a central location accessible by main transport links.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy