IN-HOUSE ROLE - Litigation & Investigations Lawyer - Leading Financial Institution - 5+ PQE
My client is a leading financial institution looking to hire a litigation lawyer on a permanent basis into their London office.
The purpose of the role is:
- To ensure the delivery of functionally excellent litigation and investigations services.
- To advise on and work within a team managing internal and external investigations (including enforcement and regulatory investigations) and contentious regulatory issues.
- To proactively identify and manage legal and regulatory risks and opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Including litigation, investigations and enforcement matters relating to the business and its clients.
- Reporting and Management Information
- Ensuring the case management system is kept up to date.
- Training and Support
- Relationship Management
- Managing stakeholder expectations in relation to case management.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- English Qualified lawyer (Solicitor, Barrister, Legal Executive or equivalent);
- Managing litigation for financial institutions particularly retail, wholesale or investment banking;
- Managing internal and external investigations for financial institutions;
- General banking law; and
- Handling regulatory and enforcement agency requests and UK court orders.
A strong candidate will have an understanding of the requirements of legal risk management in a financial institution and will desirably have had some previous experience working in-house.
For more information please call 0207 648 6982 or to apply for the role please email CVs to email@example.com.
Apply for IN-HOUSE ROLE - Litigation & Investigations Lawyer - Leading Financial Institution - 5+ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly