Associate - IP, Technology, Cyber Security & Privacy - US Firm
We are currently working with a top tier international US Firm with over 20 offices worldwide. It advises on the most complex, high-profile matters in today’s market and places a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
The firm is currently looking to recruit a mid-level associate (3+ Years PQE) to join their IP, Technology, Cyber Security & Privacy team based in London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in and be able to advise on the tech, commercial and data protection-related issues involved in high profile/ complex transactions. Ideally, the candidate will also demonstrate an interest in emerging issues in big data, A.I., blockchains and fintech.
Experience in either of the following is strongly preferred:
- Data Protection
- IT Projects/ Cloud Contracts
- Regulatory and Commercial Matters
The role will require the candidate to be assisting an array of international clients across various industries in relation to large technology projects (outsourcing deals, cloud contracts and licensing arrangements)
3+ Years PQE experience
Trained at a leading US, Magic Circle or a leading International firm
For more information please call Sean Wesley at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.
More searches like this
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Telecoms Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Patents Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)