Commercial Litigation Senior Associate
Commercial Litigation Senior Associate with 6-9 years PQE required to join a Top 100 firm with a strong international presence and some of the best corporate, institutional and private clients in the legal market.
This firm has a long, successful history delivering high quality legal advice. They cover the full spectrum of legal services with a substantial UK client base as well as services for international clients across Europe, India, Israel, South Africa, UAE, Russia/CIS, US, Canada and Asia.
From the head office in London their expert team of lawyers handle three key areas Corporate, Real Estate and complex multijurisdictional Dispute Resolution cases.
This dynamic, market leading department are highly commended in the Legal 500 and Chambers for their dispute resolution work. The work will be very interesting, high profile and complex.
The team have big plans to grow over the next few years so this is an excellent time to join them and progress in the department.
The work is varied and as an example, will include, largescale fraud claims, asset recovery, banking & finance disputes, insurance disputes, aviation enforcement actions, director and shareholder disputes, insolvency litigation, trust disputes and warranty claims.
Ideally the successful candidate will have dispute resolution experience in some/all of these sectors: Aviation, Oil & Gas, Finance, IP, Sports, White Collar, Banking, Trusts, Hotels & Leisure or Retail.
- You will be a strong commercial litigation and arbitration Senior Associate with 6-9 years PQE.
- Strong academics with a minimum 2:1 degree
- The right candidate for this role will be ambitious, sociable, enthusiastic and driven
- Must have strong business development skills and a "go getting" attitude
- Be able to manage own files with very little supervision and show confidence in front of clients
- Insolvency litigation experience would be an advantage but must have a good general litigation background
This is a fantastic role for a Senior Associate looking for a long term move with a competitive salary and great progression working in an international Dispute Resolution practice in the heart of Central London.