LAW Absolute has partnered with a luxury cosmetic brand in their search for a Legal Counsel for a fixed term of 6 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative team undergoing a time of transformation.
Key accountabilities include:
- Support and advice on commercial matters related to privacy, e-commerce and IP
- Covering a broad array of contracts relating to retail, marketing and media
- Qualified lawyer with experience in house (preferably in a start-up/ e-commerce business)
- Experienced in a broad range of in house legal functions
- Ability to start on short notice
If the above aligns with your experience and you would like to apply please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)