CONSTRUCTION LAWYER- 5 - 8 PQE - MANCHESTER
Due to significant growth and further projected growth, our client, a top tier global law firm with an outstanding reputation in construction, engineering, and infrastructure matters has a monumental opportunity for a 5-8 years' PQE construction lawyer to join their market leading specialist team in at their offices in Manchester.
As a construction lawyer at this firm you will be working alongside some of the most highly ranked partners, associates and fee-earners in the industry. You will undertake a mixed workload of contentious and non-contentious matters that will include, but not be limited to;
- Advising on all manners of procurement methods, from commercial developments to major international, domestic, civil and process engineering and energy projects
- Oversee multiple construction projects from conception to completion simultaneously to ensure timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
- Review progress of the projects on an as needed basis, possibly daily.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Analysing the risk profile of clients projects.
- Contract negotiation.
- Advising on clients on potential issues at the earliest stages of projects.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and innovative qualified solicitor who can demonstrate in-depth understanding of litigation work within the construction sector. You will be able to evidence a strong academic track record as well as excellent communication, organisation and legal technical skills. The ability to work unsupervised is essential for this role.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Joshua Hudson- email@example.com