Project Development / Construction Lawyer - Silver Circle Firm - Dubai
One of the premier international law firms in the UAE currently seeks an NQ to 3 PQE project development / construction lawyer for its growing team in Dubai.
This opportunity will involve advising a range of corporations operating in the energy, resource and infrastructure sectors, as well as many global financial institutions on financing transactions at a high level. You will be involved in project finance transactions for both borrowers and lenders, structures and asset financing and in large scale infrastructure and resources financing and renewables financing, leading and negotiating transactions, assisting and supervising more junior associates and trainees
Ideally candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of projects / infrastructure matters
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in providing advice in relation to FIDIC (Red, Yellow and Silver Books) and NEC forms of contract
- Experience of project development work is also desirable (e.g. preparation of project agreements for new infrastructure projects)
- Experience of acting on complex commercial contracts and undertaking major procurement exercises (public and / private sector is acceptable)
- Knowledge of PPP/PFI structures would be helpful.
For further information, please contact Jonathan Warmington at SSQ on 00971 (0) 4 401 9147 or by email at email@example.com