Senior Associate: Data Protection
Senior Data Protection Lawyer, West Midlands, Highly Regarded Legal 500 Firm, Strong Career Opportunity
This a great opportunity for an experienced Data Protection Lawyer keen to join a highly regarded firm where they can flourish. In this interesting role you will:
- Support clients in relation to a wide range of Data Protection and information matters.
- Run a variety of high value and complex cases across the not for profit sectors including Government.
- Support and advise colleagues and clients on policy alongside the regulation framework in Data Protection.
- Deliver advice to clients in a way that ensures the business remains a highly trusted advisor.
- Support colleagues and the firm in marketing and business development activities.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Data Protection experience in either the public or private sector.
- The ability to collaborate and work as part of a team, supervising and instructing solicitors, legal assistants and trainees, and collaborating with senior colleagues.
- The ability and desire to further develop technical legal skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build rapport with a variety of clients, both external and internal, and inspire and hold their confidence.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to cope well with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong self-motivation and pro activity combined with the confidence to use your own initiative to deliver consistently high-quality work that meets clients' needs.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented Data Protection lawyer who is both career and team focused
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.