BANKING / SECURITISATION LAWYER 1-5 PQE
This top UK and international law firm have an excellent new opportunity for a further Finance Associate to join their market leading Securitisation practice in London. Their team are global leaders, with expertise advising all parties on precedent-setting transactions in this area involving all asset classes (residential and commercial mortgages, consumer and corporate loans (including CLOs), auto loans and leases, trade receivables, public sector and project finance/ infrastructure). This also includes whole business securitisations and corporate structured funding incl. infrastructure and project bond-related work. Beyond transactional work, advising on cutting-edge regulatory matters and synthetic risk transfers also feature strongly. Applicants should ideally be UK or Commonwealth qualified lawyers and have high-level experience in asset-backed or other secured lending (such as real estate finance or project finance). Strong experience of drafting and negotiating transactions will also be needed. Don't miss this superb top-level London opportunity. Please apply now for details!
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Sydney
- Asset Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Sydney
- Project Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Sydney
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Sydney
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Sydney