In-House IP/Regulatory Litigation Lawyer - London - 5+PQE
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufactuers worldwide. You will work within the European IP and Regulatory Litigation Team as a member of a high profile legal team that is closely connected to the strategy of the business. The legal team are forward thinking, strategic in their deicsion making and prepared to push boundaries where necessary, challenge the norm and be cutting edge in their approach. Professional growth is encouraged across the team with the team regularly collaborating on project ideas whilst working indepedently on your own portfolio of projects with direct access to business unit stakeholders and General Counsel.
You will be UK & Wales, European or qualified in another common law jurisdiction and have experience of approximately 5 years post qualified however, there is the possibility to look at lesser experience for the right person. Whilst ideal, it is not essential, you will also have a Science Degree and then moved into Law.
In this role you will:
- Have specific IP expertise and knowledge in pharmaceutical regulatory law and litigation. You may be a Regulatory Litigation Lawyer who seeks exposure to IP Litigation.
- Work across diverse matters including patents, regulatory affairs, commercial matters, product launches and strategies.
- Recommend and implement new strategies along with add value to the business by recommending and implementing successful legal disputes.
- Work with external law firms and counsel and negotiate settlements.
- Manage dispute resolution processes and improve efficiencies or prevention of disputes.
- Prepare strategic advices, work on marketing access strategies and other projects and requests.
Ideally you will:
- Be experienced in patent litigation (preferred but not essential).
- Have experience dealing with EU regulatory authorities.
- Have a compelling background in pharmaceutical regulatory law, strategy, advice and litigation.
- Have a track record of managing a case load.
- Have a high degree of integrity and an ability to be an effective communicator and advisor.
- Be experienced in multi-party disputes.
- Be experienced in settlement negotiations.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Donna can be contacted on +44 (0)203 950 0526. All applications and conversations are confidential and we thank you in advance for your interest.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.