Project Finance Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive US law firm who are looking for a Project Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. They have a long-standing history of working at the forefront of the Project Finance market on the most significant transactions. You will have the chance to work closely with the co-chair of the firm's oil and gas industry group who is very well known for his work within the space. This firm has strong international ties with the opportunity to build and develop your network.
Why you should work here as a Project Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a world-class Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A broad range of complex transactions within the oil and gas industry across Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- The chance to work closely with other sectors - M&A and litigation;
- Unrivalled global network gaining great exposure to international transactions;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Project Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 2-6 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Banking and Finance Practice specifically Project finance;
- Experience and understanding of the following sectors will be an advantage: oil and gas, mining, telecommunication and transportation;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Project Finance Associate looking to work within a leading US Law firm then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.