CORPORATE ASSOCIATE (LDC) - ANY PQE - LEEDS
Following significant growth and further projected growth, our client, a highly regarded, global law firm which houses a top tier corporate division is seeking a highly professional and dedicated associate to join them at their prestigious offices in Leeds. With top tier rankings in Chambers, Legal 500 and Lex100, this is a monumental opportunity to join a esteemed firm that is renown for delivering quality, service excellence and value to their clients.
As an associate in this firms future facing corporate division you be responsible for leading a future facing team of Paralegals in the firms Legal Delivery Centre to ensure that the successful delivery of transactional support. You will be an integral part of of a thriving practise, comprising a mix of elite associates, partners and fee-earners. Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Line Management responsibility for Paralegals in the team
- Being responsive to both the internal lawyers and external client requirements
- Co-ordinating training and providing coaching to ensure Paralegals are able to meet expectations
- Conducting performance reviews of the Paralegals within the team
- Ensuring timescales and standard ways of working are adhered to
- Assessing opportunities to improve operational processes, documentation and training
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and proactive qualified lawyer who can evidence previous corporate transactional experience as a fee earner or professional support lawyer. You will be able to evidence a strong academic track record as well as excellent communication and organisation. The ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure is essential.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one our of specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Joshua Hudson- firstname.lastname@example.org.