In-House Legal Counsel – Pharmaceuticals
Our client is a dynamic and innovative pharmaceuticals business at the forefront of technological development. They are a global organisation developing and marketing across a broad range of healthcare products.
A vacancy exits for a Legal Counsel to work as part of a substantial legal and compliance team advising the business across the UK and wider EMEA regions. Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel you will; draft amend and negotiate highly complex specialist and general commercial contracts, advise on legal risks, and manage disputes.
- Minimum of 1 year PQE but more experienced candidates also of interest.
- Trained with a leading Private Practice. Additional In-House experience is also a benefit.
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical or similar complex sector including proficient at drafting and negotiating complicated contracts. Lawyers from financial services, energy or food manufacture may have transferable skills.
- Commercial law experience is essential. A knowledge of GDPR, Employment and IP law would be an advantage.
- Ability to speak an additional European language would be helpful but not essential.
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Jacqui.email@example.com or call us on 015394 46666. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar Legal Counsel positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Apply for In-House Legal Counsel – Pharmaceuticals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly