In-House Legal Counsel – Regulated Sector
Our client is a dynamic and innovative global business at the forefront of technological development.
This is a great opportunity to join a substantial legal team working very closely with the UK business but also supporting divisions across EMEA. You will support the organisation on a wide range of legal advice (commercial, corporate, IP, disputes); drafting, amending and negotiating commercial agreements; dispute resolution; providing advice on legal risk and company secretarial matters whilst managing outside counsel.
- Our client is open minded on PQE and can provide training to less experienced candidates.
- You must have experience advising clients in a highly regulated environment such as energy, pharmaceuticals, financial services.
- You may be experienced in commercial, corporate, IP or commercial litigation and skills can be utilised in these areas as long as you are prepared to undertake a broader role.
- Previous In-house experience is a benefit but not essential.
- Some experience in drafting and negotiating contracts preferred.
- Ability to speak an additional European language is desirable.
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 015394 46666. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar Legal Counsel positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
To be considered for this Legal Counsel role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.