Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Locum)
Top 100 Law Firm in South West seeks Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join team on Interim basis.
* You will be working within an established and successful team assisting with a heavy workload
* The team advises Multi-National Corporations, Professional Fiduciaries, High Net Worth Individuals and Public Bodies
* The requirement in the team is in the area of International Litigation, including the following:-
-- Cross Border Enforcements
-- Disputes where one or more party is outside of the UK
-- CPR & Settlement Agreements (Trade etc)
-- Service out of Jurisdiction
-- Emerging Markets
-- Debt cases
* Role due to start ASAP, in the next month ideally
* Duration - Initial 6 months
* This company has offices in a number of locations so they can be flexible as to where this role is based
* Alternatively, REMOTE WORKING option available
* Rates - £350 to £400 per day DOE (some flex on this if required)
The Ideal Candidate:-
* Will be a Solicitor or (equivalent qualified Lawyer) with minimum 4 years' PQE in the area of Commercial Litigation
* Will have some element of handling Cross Border Enforcement work - This is essential
* Will be relatively immediately available on an ongoing basis for a new opportunity
* Will be a team player, technically strong and with good IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top 100 Law Firm and work with industry leading professionals in this area.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy