In-House Legal Counsel - Part time considered
Our client is a fast-growing services business, rated highly by Sunday Times Top Track 250 and targeting an imminent flotation. This is an exciting time to join this business as a Legal Counsel.
Accelerated growth has created the need for a Legal Counsel to join the current legal team. The work is interesting and focused on adding value to the business whilst assessing legal risk. A collaborative approach is taken by their lawyers and you will work closely with key stakeholders advising on:
- Customer, supplier and outsourcing contracts across their range of goods and services
- B2B and B2C support
- Advice on IT, IP, marketing, data protection, property, company secretarial matters
- Awareness of regulatory risk
- Deliver internal training on legal topics
- Supervision of trainee and junior staff
To be suitable for the position of Legal Counsel you will:
- Practising solicitor with at least 3 years post qualification experience*
- Broad commercial and/or corporate experience
- Preferably some exposure to working in-house (although not essential)
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously whilst part of a team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Full, flexible working or part-time considered
If you are interested in the position of Legal Counsel, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to email@example.com . If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 01539 446666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.