UK BARRISTER (5-12 PQE) – BERMUDA
This leading firm in Bermuda is now looking to hire an ambitious Barrister with a general commercial litigation background. The work will be top shelf and varied, including ADR, insolvency, insurance/reinsurance disputes, shareholders disputes, trust and funds disputes etc. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of high-level advocacy and arbitration at leading London or regional sets of chambers. Those already offshore are obviously also strongly encouraged to apply.
On offer will be a super attractive offshore salary and package with a sliding income tax scale that will work out to circa 6.6%. A substantial relocation allowance and full medical benefits come as firm standard.
Bermuda is a beautiful island with an abundance of stunning beaches, crystal clear water and palm trees, whilst still having access to a traditional English high street. Bermuda also has excellent connections with regular flights to New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, London and Canada so should you fancy a break from your tropical island lifestyle the big city is not far away.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal - #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Greater Manchester