Senior Legal Counsel, Regulated Sector
Our client is a dynamic and innovative business at the forefront of technological development. They are a global organisation developing and marketing across a broad range of market leading products.
A vacancy exits for a Senior Legal Counsel to work as part of a substantial legal and compliance team advising the business across the UK and wider EMEA regions.
- You will draft and negotiate commercial agreements of a high profile and complicated nature
- Advise on intellectual property
- Oversee dispute resolution
- Advise on governance and regulation in their industry
- Manage external counsel
The ideal candidate
- You will be an experienced lawyer with at least five years post qualification experience*
- You will have experience in a highly regulated sector drafting complex contracts
- Commercial, corporate or IP law experience
- Trained with a well-regarded law firm and ideally gained some in-house experience
- Ability to speak a second European language would be a benefit but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and a logical, structured thinker
Some international travel is on offer for those candidates interested.
This is a highly supportive and fast-moving environment offering fantastic quality work.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
*We do not preclude on PQE.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to
Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 015394 46666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel, Regulated Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly