Interim Governance Manager
Our client is a large, established housing association that owns and manages over 13,000 homes in central, south and east Manchester. Beyond providing housing to thousands, our client is dedicated to giving back to communities across Manchester and helps to provide financial and employment advice to the local public.
As Interim Governance Manager you will undertake full duties of the Company Secretary function and manage board and committee meetings, agendas and planning. You will support the board and committee members in providing appropriate training and development, support the Chair and Chief Executive in managing the board appraisal and governance reviews, and provide advice to employees on issues relating to governance and legal documentation.
The successful interim governance manager will have experience of delivering a company secretary function and have demonstrable communication, planning and organisational skills. Experience in a similar housing governance role is desirable.
Ongoing contract for an interim governance manager at a prominent housing association in Manchester with the possibility of extension.
More searches like this
- Charities Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Manchester
- Public Sector/Local Authority Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Manchester
- Real Estate Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Manchester
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Manchester
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Manchester