Are you based in Hertfordshire looking to work closer to home? Perhaps you’re tired of travelling into the city or maybe you just fancy a change and want to be apart of something big.
I’m working with a law firm in Elstree who have a requirement for a Litigation Solicitor, 4 – 8PQE to join their team. As well as a lot of great work to get your teeth into, they have high growth plans so if you’re looking for progression they could be the firm for you!
This opportunity will allow you to gain more varied experience across litigation, they have a lot of high profile work coming in. You will need to be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision, what they’re looking for:
• Must have good experience in mortgage possession work
• Able to support lenders in the collection of their loan portfolios, dealing with recovery action from default to realisation
• Dealing with a high quality and varied caseload;
• County Court and High Court Litigation
• Professional Negligence claims against solicitors, valuers or title insurers
• Indemnity claims against the Land Registry
• Demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels
They’re currently interviewing so if the above is ticking the boxes for your next step, please apply and I’ll call you to tell you more.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Lewis Mitchell for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.