Commercial Litigation temp. contract c.£350+ per day - London
Our client, a fast-growing, entrepreneurial law firm is looking for a number of commercial litigation lawyers to assist their client, a UK retail bank with a high profile regulatory investigation. This role sits within a dedicated part of the bank set up to assist with handling claims, a number of temporary legal counsel are now required on an ongoing temporary contract basis.
In order to be considered for this position:
- You will be a litigator with experience of large scale matters, and ideally some exposure to insolvency and/or banking litigation.
- You will probably have received high quality training and c. 2-6 years' post-qualification experience within a major law firm;
- It is essential that you're a strong team player; this investigation has lots of moving parts;
- You will be available on short notice and be confident operating autonomously and as part of a team within a complex, sometimes high pressure environment;
- Common law-qualified lawyers with appropriate experience are very welcome to apply
For further information please get in touch with David at email@example.com or call David on +44(0)203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.