Personal Injury Solicitor - NQ+, Buckinghamshire
New! - our client are a leading Legal 200 firm with an impressive personal injury team which is recognised for excellence with strong expertise in a broad range of personal injury and clinical negligence claims. The firm act for a diverse roster of clients from all ages and backgrounds. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the team and run a personal injury and clinical negligence caseload to include:
- taking initial instructions;
- dealing with funding and regulatory matters;
- advising the client and managing their expectations;
- planning the case, gathering evidence and managing the claim;
- dealing with the defendant and other parties;
- issuing proceedings;
- managing disclosure;
- drafting documents;
- instructing counsel and experts;
- preparing for and managing the trial and managing post-trial and file closure procedures.
You will have trained with a leading regional or city firm within a respected personal injury team and be looking to specialise in the area longer-term.
You should have achieved a minimum 2:1 in Law with solid academics and be an excellent communicator. A team-player with a great work-ethic is required for this collegiate team comprised of five fee-earners and legal support.
A generous financial package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org