Commercial Litigator (3-5 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS – Leading Practice – Top Tier Associate Required
The litigation practice of this prestigious and market leading offshore firm specializes in a wide range of complex and high profile international commercial disputes. Due to the continued growth of the department, the team is now looking to add an ambitious associate with excellent academics and a background working in top tier UK/US firm(s) or a leading set of Chambers in London.
Whilst not necessarily a deal breaker, for this particular role, candidates will ideally have had exposure to some insolvency related matters. The PQE range is going to be strictly enforced so unfortunately only candidates who are currently 2.5PQE (allowing for permit lead in time) – 5PQE will be considered. On offer will be a hugely attractive tax-free salary, relocation and benefits package.
For more information, please email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Arbitration Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland